Human Resources and Workplace Relations Advisors
Awards and Agreement Information Specialists since 1987.
Award Update Service & Employment Advice Line
Employer Services can provide hard copy or electronic versions of most Modern Awards as part of our award update service. Should our clients require, we also retain extensive historical records for a large range of Queensland NAPSA Awards and Division 2B State Awards as well as Pre-reform and Transitional Federal Awards.
In addition, our consultants provide a telephone advice service on award interpretation matters and general employment enquiries.
Subscribers to our Award Update Service also receive regular editions of our 'Relations' Newsletter addressing Industrial Relations/Workplace Relations issues (e.g. pending wage increases, amendments to dismissal obligations, gazettal of public holiday dates, etc).
For more detail on our Award Update Service please refer to our 'How to Subscribe' page.
Employer Services can offer a wide range of services to assist employers in conducting their business effectively. Examples of these services include:
- Negotiation and Drafting of Enterprise Agreements;
- Advice on strategy outcomes for Enterprise Bargaining;
- Advocacy and Representation in Industrial Tribunals; Industrial Magistrates Court; Anti-Discrimination Commission;
- Compilation of employment contracts, individual flexibility agreements (IFA's) and policies and procedures manuals;
- Conducting Payroll Audits, Calculations for Wage Claims, Wage & Salary Reviews, etc;
- Compilation of warning letters, 'show cause' documents, letters of termination, etc;
- Workplace investigations and mediation;
- Recruitment Assistance;
- Development and Delivery of training programs including 'Back to Basics' Payroll procedures (Understanding Awards), Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Anti-Discrimination, etc;
- Provision of detailed advice on strategic issues such as:
- Performance management and counseling procedures
- Handling of grievances
- Termination and redundancy processes
- Organisational restructuring
a total workplace solution.